Change & Transformation, Development, Technology and Change, Testing
£75,000 to £85,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A growing Lloyd's international insurer has an exciting new opportunity for a Technical Product Manager to work alongside a Product Owner and manage an offshore team of developers, testers and Business Analysts developing exciting and innovative new products.
Key Responsibilities / Experience
- Effective leadership skills managing off-shore teams.
- Experience leading and working within an Agile framework.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering SPA web applications.
- Technical team lead/development background (It is key to understand this is not a development/hands on role)
- Deep, working understanding of DevOps and it’s benefits.
- Can lead Agile ceremonies and keep focused & on track (e.g. Sprint Planning & retrospectives).
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with tracking budget and mapping timelines.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Experience in leading steering meetings with senior management.
- Experienced in Backlog management, grooming and prioritisation.
- Experienced in release planning, and managing business user testing initiatives.
- Takes a pragmatic approach to application support, defect escalation & resolution.
- Able to unblock the team when required
- Assist with code reviews, pull request management, and code branching strategies
- Extensive experience managing transitions between offshore vendors
- Have an eye for good design and effective UX
- Knowledge of SecOps, liaising with in-house security team members where required.
- Ability to review, question and scrutinise design decisions ( at an architectural level as well as a code/database schema level)
- Contribute to and opine on business facing functionality (assisting BA with capturing requirements).
- Reducing any gaps between what the users request vs what gets actually built.
- .Net Core (c#)
- Azure PAAS offerings (Service bus, SignalR, KeyVault)
- Azure DevOpsGit