Development, Infrastructure, Technology and Change
£80,000 to £85,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A leading Lloyd's syndicate has a new and exciting opportunity for an IT Service Operations Manager to work within a hybrid team of in house and outsourced colleagues, collaborating as part of the wider IT team to effectively design, transition, deliver and improve IT Services.
With excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, you will be a key interface between IT and the wider business with a focus on delivering outstanding IT Services.
- Day to day management of the agreed IT Service Operations processes.
- Define and mature IT Service Operations processes, driving continuous improvement and alignment to industry standards and best practice.
- Responsible for the measurement and reporting of agreed SLA’s and KPI’s with the business and third-party vendors.
- Forward planning of IT change and project delivery.
- Work closely with business change IT project and business stakeholders, to ensure the successful transition of new or changing IT services into support.
- Assist and input into the IT Service Review meeting and management process.
- Ensure that relevant incident, problem and change escalations are dealt with appropriately.
- Manage and run the Change Approval Board (CAB).Manage Major IT incident and Problem Management records.
- Responsible for ensuring that relevant service process documentation and procedures are kept up to date and in line with the clients IT standards.
- Contribute to the management and maintenance of IT Service Management tooling. In collaboration with colleagues across IT Service Management, oversee and manage the IT Service Desk team.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Strong understanding of the ITIL framework and industry best practices.
- Experience in defining and implementing Service Management processes.
- Experience in managing 3rd party vendors.Must have previous experience within the (re)-insurance market (ideally Lloyd’s).
- Ability to work well under pressure in a regulated environment.Strong written, verbal, and presentational communication skills.
- Experience working with Service Now.