Technology and Change
£75,000 to £85,000 Per Annum
Fully Remote - Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A fantastic fully remote opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to join a growing global insurance business and responsible for the administration and operation of the firm’s complex O365 services and AD Infrastructure setup. This role requires in-depth knowledge of, Exchange on-prem and online, Mimecast, Active Directory, Azure AD connect, Azure AD Conditional Access, PowerShell, and related technologies. The ideal candidate will be skilled at troubleshooting, be a self-starter, and demonstrate experience in managing projects to completion.
- Ensure email services are stable, secure, and available across various Business Units
- Support Hybrid Exchange environments and EXO
- Support merger and acquisitions
- Resolve P1/P2 tickets across BU’sReview and suggest improvements
- Develop email gateway policies, work with Mimecast, corporate information security, and document the standards
- Ensure on-prem AD services are stable, secure and available 24/7
- Proactively Monitor AAD connect health, sync rules, connectors, and troubleshoot identity sync issues.
- Develop PowerShell scripts to help automate routine tasks, monitor and generate reports on various workloads (EXO, Azure AD, Teams, SPO, O365 licensing, etc.)
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure managed environments maintain the highest levels of availability, security, and qualityLead the security work stream of Active Directory consolidation program;
- identify risks and provide guidance regarding remediation of gaps, to facilitate delivery of a hardened and sustainable AD environment; deliver scripted solutions to assist with discovery and remediation of ad-hoc security gaps
- Follow all set procedures and policies pertaining to the change management systemDevelop capacity forecasts for managed environments and prevent problems prior to outages
- Serve as an escalation point and provide guidance and direction for the resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems
- Must be able to accommodate schedule flexibility to deal with escalations and occasional changes during non-core business hours
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience supporting Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016 and Exchange Online
- 5+ years of relevant practical experience managing/troubleshooting email Gateway solutions
- 5+ years of strong PowerShell automation and advanced active directory experience
- Knowledge of Kerberos, LDAP, Active Directory, ADFS, DNS, DHCP.
- Very good knowledge of Azure AD, Conditional Access, MFA, etc.Expert knowledge of Windows servers, Active Directory, ADFS, GPO's in a Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016 environment