Analysis, Business Analyst, Change & Transformation, Data & Analytics, Project Management, Technology and Change
£60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to join a fast paced and growing London Market insurance business to Undertake all stages of technology internal audits. You will provide input on technology aspects of operational and financial in accordance with internal audit procedures, working in conjunction with the Head of Internal Audit as required.
- Produce balanced internal audit reports to management that are factually accurate, commercially aware and recommending value adding ideas and best practice for controls improvement.
- Maintain audit files and workpapers that support the work done.
- Escalate any control issues, as these arise, to the Head of Internal Audit and management.
- Obtain and maintain an understanding of operational and control risks across the region.
- Work with members of the global internal audit team to achieve objectives defined in projects.
- Provide advice and support to management on risk assessments and the development of Company processes, procedures and systems.
- Assist with the annual internal audit planning cycle.
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and adoption of industry best practices in terms of process execution, internal controls, ethics and compliance.
- Monitor the progress of management actions from internal audit assignments.
- Develop working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in the business.
- Develop a network of external peers to share best practices and ideas.
Essential Skills / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in IT internal audit;
- Detailed understanding of Internal Audit methodologies and standards, specifically in relation to IT methodologies such as COBIT, ISO 27001, NCSC etc;
- Financial services/Insurance experience preferred;
- Understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, including information security,
- Application Development and Architecture, Code Security, Cloud Infrastructure,
- Application Development Methodologies,
- External IT Service Hosting and General IT controls
- Strong application auditing skills;
- Judgment and decision making;
- Analytical thinking;Report writing;
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team working;Professional presentation skills;
- Develop and maintain business relationships
- Membership of a recognised certification by industry bodies e.g., CISA, CRISC, CISSP