Development, Technology and Change
£75,000 to £100,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Application Developer (Azure DevOps) to join a growing London Market insurer and work on a number of exciting greenfield projects including a new intranet based application which will pull together all companies reporting needs into one place. This will be a hybrid, home / office
Key Skills / Experience
- 7-10 years’ experience as a Software Developer.
- 3+ years’ experience as an Azure DevOps Developer.
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior role.Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Azure based production systems
- Azure services (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Storage Account)
- PowerShell scripting for custom tasks automation
- Understanding of git usage and branching
- Skills in CI/CD Azure DevOps
- In-depth knowledge of a range of technologies including .NET Core (C#) v3.0 or later, LINQ, MVC, REST, TFS, SQL, ORM frameworks, Azure (Functions, SignalR, Redis Cache, AppService, Queues) CosmosDB, Azure CLI, ARM Templates.
- Experience in integrating Azure Cloud services with PowerBI embedded.Working knowledge of Azure technology, Microservices architecture for back end. Atomic architecture on front end as well as Azure CI / CD delivery pipelines.Angular 12 and Typescript
- Knowledge of IIS configuration, troubleshooting & tuning.Power shell scripting experience.
- Experience working in AGILE teams.
- Insurance Industry knowledge (London market preferred).