Analysis, BI Analyst, Data & Analytics, Development, MI Analyst, Technology and Change
£70,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
An exciting remote / hybrid opportunity for a Senior Data Engineer to join a fast growing team within a high performing leading Lloyd's syndicate.
- Design and implement data solutions that meet business requirements
- Develop and maintain enterprise data warehouse system including various reports
- Translate business requirements into technical deliveries that are clearly scoped and structured
- Engineering, developing and optimising code to the highest standard.
- Improve current SDLC standards, source-code management, and release management procedures.
- Mentoring and supporting junior team members
Essential Skills / Experience
- 5+ years’ developer experience
- Extensive T-SQL programming skills
- Query tuning skills to improve performance, reduce complexity and increase maintainability
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2017+
- Experience in designing and implementing enterprise data warehouse solution.
- Experience in multidimensional modelling (cube and tabular model) using star/snowflake schemas.
- Experience in ETL routine and pipelines.
- Experience of creating analytical report using SSRS and PowerBI.
- Experience with Azure DevOps lifecycle including CI/CD processes
- Experience working with Git based source control.
- Experience in using Azure Platform such as Data Lake, Data Factory and Synapse
- Experience in Microsoft MDS (Master Data Services)
- Experience working in AGILE teams.
- Knowledge of PowerShell, MDX, DAX, M and C#. SYSTEMS &I.T MS Office – Access, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint; SharePoint; SQL Server 2017+; Visual Studio 2017+;