£75,000 to £95,000 Per Annum
Excellent Bonus and Benefits and actuarial study support
City of London
Pricing Actuary- Syndicate- Up to £95, 000 Base
Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
Lots of flexibility
Leading Lloyd's business is looking to hire a pricing actuary ideally with 3 years plus Casualty Pricing experience. Reporting into the Chief Pricing Actuary and managing a junior analyst you will provide statistical analysis in support of Syndicate underwriting, including:
- individual risks analysis;
- rating model development and analysis of parameters; and
- portfolio analysis and performance segmentation.
· Outwards reinsurance analysis
· Bespoke management information and portfolio views using the Syndicate data warehouse as required by the Chief Underwriting Officer (Casualty & Financial Lines).
Very close-knit team and will be part of a dynamic pricing environment.