Analysis, BI Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst, MI Analyst, Project Management, Technology and Change
£60,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A growing global insurance / reinsurance business has an exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Analyst to join a dynamic operations team and assist the Head of Portfolio Strategy in
- Tracking and realisation of project benefits, ensuring they can be validated against the original business case.
- Budgeting, and forecasting process for all discretionary spend under the remit of the COO.
- Budgeting, and forecasting process for all IT business-as-usual spend.
- Allocation of discretionary spend, confirming it aligns to the strategic objectives of the COO.
- Tracking changes to projects/programmes in relation to scope, time, and cost, ensuring the Change control governance is adhered to.
- Assisting the COO with any ad-hoc requests when needed.
Key Skills / Experience
- Understanding of Project Lifecycle stages.
- Understanding of financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes.
- Strong Microsoft skills in particular Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook.
- Proactive and organised with a good attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.A willingness to learn and improve on what they know.
- A self-starter with a have a go attitude.S
- olid and confident communication skills when dealing with different stakeholders.