Analysis, BI Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst, MI Analyst, Project Management, Technology and Change
£60,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A growing global insurance / reinsurance business has an exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Analyst to join a dynamic operations team and assist the Head of Portfolio Strategy in
- Tracking and realisation of project benefits, ensuring they can be validated against the original business case.
- Budgeting, and forecasting process for all discretionary spend under the remit of the COO.
- Budgeting, and forecasting process for all IT business-as-usual spend.
- Allocation of discretionary spend, confirming it aligns to the strategic objectives of the COO.
- Tracking changes to projects/programmes in relation to scope, time, and cost, ensuring the Change control governance is adhered to.
- Assisting the COO with any ad-hoc requests when needed.
Key Skills / Experience
- Understanding of Project Lifecycle stages.
- Understanding of financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes.
- Strong Microsoft skills in particular Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook.
- Proactive and organised with a good attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.A willingness to learn and improve on what they know.
- A self-starter with a have a go attitude.S
- olid and confident communication skills when dealing with different stakeholders.
You may also be interested in...
A leading global insurance business has an urgent 6 months + contract requirement for a Data Analyst to partner with all areas of the business and IT to help build out and maintain analysis data sets required by end users from our core underwriting systems, including the enterpri...
Salary: £600 to £650 Per Annum Sector: Analysis, BI Analyst, MI Analyst, Data & Analytics Contract Type: Contract Town/City: London City
A great opportunity for an IT Business Analyst to join a talented team within a global insurance / reinsurance business and work on a mixture of IT & digital transformation projects including cloud initiatives, system integrations and application upgrades
Salary: £60,000 to £65,000 Per Annum Sector: Analysis, Technology and Change, Business Analyst Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: London City
A prestigious fast growing London Market insurance business has a new and exciting opportunity for a QA Test Engineer to Quality Assure their applications whilst supporting, troubleshooting and maintaining the Company’s IT applications and processes in London through analysis, on...
Salary: £75,000 to £85,000 Per Annum Sector: Technology and Change, Testing Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: London
A fast growing insurance / reinsurance business has an urgent requirement for a Security IT Project Manager to deliver a key strategic project. This role will support the Business Change & Technology functions with the delivery of a project to conduct an assessment on their IT G...
Salary: £700 to £900 Per Day Sector: Technology and Change, Change & Transformation, Infrastructure, Security, Project Management Contract Type: Contract Town/City: London City
A leading Lloyd's syndicate has an exciting opportunity for a SQL Developer to join a growing dynamic team.
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum Sector: Technology and Change, Development Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: London City