Pricing & Data Science
£75,000 to £90,000 Per Annum
Excellent Bonus and Benefits and Training Courses
City of London
Our client, a multi-national insurer is currently looking for a Lead Data Scientist (Pricing).
The purpose of the role is to lead and develop a Data Science strategy for Pricing, one which will ultimately improve the company's competitive standing within the marketplace by building predictive models and extracting insight from data.
The location of the role can be flexible and will only require the individual to be in the office one day a week.
• Lead and develop a Data Science strategy for Pricing.
• Examine opportunities to source both internal and external datasets.
• Deliver predictive models that allow the company to gain a competitive advantage.
• Develop Data Science skills and mindset within the team
• Provide technical leadership and direction for a team of Actuaries and Data Scientists.
• Create an innovative environment for the team to flourish, identifying value-add initiatives and seeing them through to implementation.
• Must have a solid Pricing background gained within a general insurance environment.
• Experience of Data Science (Pricing) techniques.
• Hands on experience of developing predictive models.
• An understanding of statistical and mathematical techniques applicable to Insurance Pricing, Risk Selection and Analysis
.• Ability to work in a collaborative manner with senior stakeholders.