Architecture, Infrastructure, Project Management, Technology and Change
£70,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity for a Finance IT Service Manager to join a leading global insurance / reinsurance business and work in partnership with the IT leadership team to establish strong relationships between technical support teams, third party vendors and internal Finance business stakeholders.
Acting as the voice of the finance department to ITSM team and drive customer satisfaction through excellent service communication, management of user expectations and the translation of business service requirements to colleagues across IT.
This role will be crucial to the success of the IT services offered to the Finance team
- Engaging with key Finance business stakeholders and IT vendors to establish, implement, record and measure SLAs for Finance IT services.
- Management and engagement of all external finance IT vendors
- A key focus on the General Ledger and Finance Data Warehouse, helping to design the future state support process and identify gaps in the current model.
- On a day-to-day basis, work closely with the Group Finance Analyst and Finance Business Analyst to deal with any escalations or priority tickets as they arise.
- Conduct regular IT Service Reviews with representatives from the Finance team, providing periodic ticket analysis, present trends on common issues and problem investigations as well as insight into the broader IT project portfolio.
- Working with key business stakeholders to understand upcoming projects and critical processing periods that need to be considered as part of wider IT Service Delivery planning.
- Manage and govern the design of new Services and the transition of support and maintenance into BAU.
- Implement service improvement plans where IT service has degraded in stability or quality.
- Regular service level reporting for IT, TDO and business stakeholders alike.Co-ordination of IT support teams, identifying process and communication improvement opportunities.
- Work with IT and business change projects to design communication plans to the Finance stakeholders.
Key Skills / Experience
- Able to re-act quickly to critical incidents and escalations.
- Previous experience working as an IT Delivery or Service Manager.
- Knowledge of the Service Management framework
- Strong stakeholder management skills with an ability to translate complex IT Service issues into executive level reporting packs.
- Confidence in taking ownership of IT Service issues, defining, and implementing service improvement plans.
- Can organize, produce reporting for, and chair service review boards.
- Hands on experience using Service Now