Infrastructure, Technology and Change
£75,000 to £85,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
IT Service Delivery Manager
A leading Lloyd's international insurer has an exciting newly created opportunity for an IT Service Delivery Manager to be responsible for all aspects of the IT Service Management lifecycle and will manage a hybrid team of inhouse and outsourced colleagues to deliver a first-class service to the business. With a key focus on leadership, transparent communication, stakeholder engagement and continuous improvement.
- Detailed Duties:
- Lead and manage a global support team comprised of Service Desk, Desktop Support, Application Support and Service Operations.
- Partner with key business stakeholders to understand their strategic roadmap and how this will impact IT services should be aligned to meet their future plans.
- Take ownership of Major Incidents act as a point of escalation for the wider Technology and Operations team
- Responsible for Major incident communication.
- Work closely with business change IT project and business stakeholders, to ensure the successful transition of new or changing IT services into support.
- Forward planning of IT change and project delivery.
- Assist and input into the IT Service Review meeting and management process.
- Ensure that relevant incident, problem and change escalations are dealt with appropriately.
- Responsible for ensuring that relevant service process documentation and procedures are kept up to date.
- Define the ITSM tooling roadmap including, CMDB, integrations, knowledge management and event management.
- Provide regular Service Level reporting to IT Management and the wider business stakeholders.
- Responsible for defining, measuring and communication business SLA’s, KPI’s and XLA’s
- Extensive experience working with Service Now.
- Strong understanding of the ITIL framework and industry best practices.
- Experience in defining and implementing Service Management and managing 3rd party vendors.
- Must have previous experience within the (re)-insurance market (ideally Lloyd’s).