Infrastructure, Technology and Change
£500 to £600 Per Day
A growing London Market insurer has an urgent requirement for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager with extensive office relocation experience to join the team for an initial 6 month contract.The successful PM will be responsible for managing a number of IT Infrastructure related Projects in a fast paced environment. The current technology stack is made up of mostly physical data centres with some managed services in the cloud. Mostly Microsoft servers. VMWare for server virtualization. Cisco phones, video calling, firewall etc.
Essential Skills / Experience
• Demonstrate extensive experience working as a project manager, with a focus on delivering office relocation IT Infrastructure Projects
• Understand the PRINCE2 framework demonstrating ability to design and run projects following this methodology.
• Delivering the following types of Projects;o Microsoft cloud based technologies (eg M365, Azure)o Email migration processes and complex email routing environmentso Citrixo Desktop sanitation and standard build deploymento MPLS, cloud telephony solutions
• Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management experience.
• Significant Experience within Lloyds Market/Insurance Sector• Ability to run multiple projects maintaining quality and control.
• Ability to lead and provide guidance to technical resources.
• Demonstrate a very high level of customer service and empathy to the customer issues delivering solutions while working within budget.
• Work with 3rd party supplier effectively
• Excellent written and Oral Communication Skills
• Release Management experience beneficial
• Ability to work within the varied International Compliance and Regulatory requirements.
• Ability to work within a hybrid On-premise and Off-premise Cloud Computing environment.