Analysis, Business Analyst, Change & Transformation, Data & Analytics, MI Analyst, Technology and Change
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an IT Governance Analyst to join a growing international insurance business and perform various governance-related activities in order to comply with regulation, satisfy auditors and follow good operational practice.
Key Skils / Resposibilities / Experience
The new role would support the team by handling the following:
- Audits – gathering and explaining evidence, coordinating with auditors, tracking actions.
- Regulators (PRA, FCA, MFSA, DFSA, FINMA) & Lloyd’s – responding to questionnaires, providing evidence for thematic reviews. i.e MFSA IT & cyber thematic review, the new Lloyd’s principles, MFSA cloud governance regulations, PRA third-party regulations, DFSA cyber regulations.
- Project/steering group support – agendas, packs, minutes, actions, milestone tracking, risk/issue tracking, project spend versus budget tracking.IT equipment inventory management – placing orders, tracking deliveries, monitoring stock.
- 2,000 devices for 320 staff working both remotely and in offices across 10 countries.
- Administrative support – reviewing users’ access to systems, managing IT service providers (account meetings, tracking billable hours), tracking IT work orders and software licences.
- Change control support – maintaining procedure documents, templates and IT asset registers; facilitating change request intake and triage processes; monitoring procedural compliance.