Analysis, Business Analyst, Change & Transformation, Project Management, Technology and Change
£35,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity for an IT Change Coordinator to join a growing team within a well established Llyd's Syndicate. This junior position is an initial 12 month FTC to backfill an employee on extended leave within the IT Change team, there will be an option for this role to be turned into a permanent position within the team after the contract expires if both parties are in agreement.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar position or as an IT PMO Analyst, Junior Project Manager or IT Project Coordinator however exceptional graduates (excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an analytical mindset.
- IT Project & Steering Group support
- Engaging with the project managers to ensure monthly project status reports are completed on time, to the expected quality, and in the required format.
- Assist with gathering updates required in the creation of agendas and packs for key IT steering groups.
- Attend key steering groups to take minutes, note any actions, record any updates to milestone and risk/issue tracking.
- Working closely with IT project managers assist with the following activities:
- Monitor project spend versus budget.
- Development and maintenance of project plans in consultation with stakeholders, including clients and staff.Maintenance of IT project controls documentation.
- Assist with gathering evidence for both internal and external audits which require input from IT.
- Assist with the coordination of meetings and activities required with the key stakeholders across the business (both locally and in the US).
- Ensure remediation points and follow up actions are being followed up on with the relevant teams and owners.
IT Asset management
- Working with the IT support team assist with inventory planning/reviews, placing of orders, tracking of deliveries and monitoring of stock for all IT equipment.
- Support the completion of the annual User Access Review process for all key services used across the UK and European offices.
- Provide regular reviews of the IT contracts inventory ensuring that relevant stakeholders are informed in a timely manner and assist with facilitation of renewal discussions.
- Assist with the maintenance of procedure documents, templates and IT asset registers
- Monitoring of procedural compliance for change activities.