Analysis, Business Analyst, Change & Transformation, Technology and Change
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A market leading Lloyd’s syndicate has a fantastic opportunity for an IT Business Analyst to join a growing, dynamic IT team and support end to end project lifecycle activities from business case development, requirements gathering, use case developments, POC and Pilot support to development of Go live plans and collateral.
- Capturing requirements for all projects up front and agreeing approach, with a focus on success factors and MoSCoW prioritsation
- Help preparing design submissions for TDASupport the development of the business case, resource plans, schedules and budgets for assigned projects
- Working on other project phases like implementation and testing
- Support the creation of project management processes, procedures and tools, and provide guidance on best use of project management disciplines and approaches in order to build a strong IT change function
- Write up and facilitate POC/Pilot test cases and approach
- 3+ years of business analysis or related role in software, technology or insurance services.
- Domain experience in Azure cloud, Security and M365 is a plus.
- Previous business analysis experience at a project level (essential).
- Experience of working in both agile and waterfall environments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of working on IT/digital transformation projects.
- Experience of communicating ideas to a group of people.
- Experience of working with Agile delivery methods with Kanban and Scrum teamsStrong cloud migration experience
- Insurance experience is highly desirable