C-Suite, Head / Director of Delivery,Strategy,Change,PMO
£100,000 to £110,000 Per Annum
Up to 50% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Head of Compliance and Operations
A innovative and growing Lloyd’s market underwriting business have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Compliance and Operations to lead their day-to-day activities as they continue to develop their operational and compliance across their underwriting platforms and capital providers. You will manage the Ops & Compliance team delivering a high-performance culture and strong personal development of the team.
- Own and Manage the CRA and DUA process for all of new Coverholders.
- Provide support to underwriters to guide them through the application or renewal steps.
- Manage new coverholder and class of business applications to the Corporation of Lloyd’s and other regulators as required.Developing their risk and compliance controls and ensure strict adherence to all rules and regulations across all platforms.
- Act as a representative in the product oversight group and be the nominated customer champion.
- Own all governance and compliance reporting to their stakeholders; capital providers, regulators (including Lloyd’s).
- Manage the technical operations and ensure timely update of their underwriting systems in respect of new risks and bound premium.
- Build strong relationships with Lloyd's of London and partners.
- Own the business timetable and ensure associated activities are completed in a timely manner by the correct business function.
- Lead the development of all operation aspects relating to their underwriting platforms and reporting to capital providers.
- Experienced operations and compliance professional with strong understanding of regulatory frameworks (especially but not exclusively Lloyd’s)
- Experience liaising with and influencing senior decision-makers foreseeing challenges tackling potential problems before they develop.
- Prior line management experience required,
- Direct experience in delegated authority business and Lloyd’s/London market experience