Development, Technology and Change
£60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Bonus, Pension + Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join a growing digital products team within a leading global insurance business and focus on continuous and agile delivery of new software applications and digital modules that will reach across the clients underwriting teams.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Assist in developing and building enterprise level digital platforms for external facing customers using React, Web APIs using C# and SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Working experience in Cloud a based environment preferably Azure
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework and Dapper
- Exposure to performance tuning SQL queries.
- Experience of working with build and release automation (CI/CD) pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Understanding of Automated Test Strategies and building unit tests.
- Experience of working within a development team and working in an Agile and Scrum environment.Commitment to producing high quality and robust code meeting coding standards and industry best practice.
- Contributing to the clients software development lifecycle with coding, building, maintaining, and enhancing the Digital Platform(s),
- Digital Modules and associated toolsets and micro-services.
- Enthusiastic about developing and supporting market leading digital products.
- Ability to generate new ideas with confidence and continually make improvement suggestions.
- Can successfully communicate with team members and other stakeholders from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Desire to explore novel programming languages and technological solutions.
- Ability to think outside the box and apply out-of-industry technologies that improve our product and service offerings.
- Effective time management with the confidence to communicate issues and delays affecting delivery.
- Ability to work to clear deadlines, and take responsibility for delivering to time, high quality outputs.