Technology and Change
£90,000 to £110,000 Per Annum
A Leading London Market insurer currently undergoing a significant digital transformation has a fantastic opportunity for a DevOps experienced Enterprise Architect to join a growing architecture team and help establish a strategic roadmap for their exciting and evolving digital journey.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the technology roadmap for the IT organization.
- Acts as a visionary to proactively assist in defining direction for IT projects
- Reviews project team architectural designs to ensure consistency & alignment with defined target architecture and adherence to established architecture standards.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Expert level experience in Software Development using Java and .Net technologies and Agile Practices
- Experience with Cloud Native Architectures, REST and APIs, Microservices, Spring Boot/Framework, .Net/.Net Core, GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift, BPM, SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, Messaging AMQP/Kafka
- Solid understanding of Private Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, as well as various Cloud Models (Azure and AWS). Infrastructure architecture and best practice experience a significant plus.
- Solid understanding of data, analytics, and BI patterns and models – data quality, data modeling, data persistence and caching technology fit for purpose, warehousing, analytics platforms and strategies, BI reporting, etc.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, automation and containerization technologies.
- Experience with Agile and Digital transformations