Analysis, BI Analyst, Business Analyst, Data & Analytics, MI Analyst
£85,000 to £90,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A leading Lloyd’s Insurer has an exciting opportunity for a Data Migration Manager to join a dynamic team and lead on all Data, Reporting and Business Logic migration needs of the GDS Project (new cloud warehouse & toolsets).
- Overseeing and ensuring delivery of all aspects of legacy data analysis, mapping and transfer.
- Owning the quality of the migrated data and the validity of the migration processes and operation.
- Independent Peer review and feedback of the GDS Architecture and Design.Assisting with the delivery of digitised technical documentation within the new Confluence application (designs, specifications, business rules).
- Supporting the implementation of a new Data Management Tool (Ataccama)
- Technical Ownership of the Data Quality Tool including implementation and configuration (DQ Pro)Working alongside the U.S. GDS team to assist with on-boarding new data requirements.
- Supporting the Digital Programme with any adhoc Data / Business Logic requests.
Key Skills / Experience
- Core concepts of insurance – underwriting, reinsurance, finance, compliance.Financial and regulatory processes – Solvency II, general ledger, financial reconciliation, SCM/USM, IBNR.
- Deep understanding of Insurance systems and processes.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Visual Studio within the context of the above
- Azure Git / Microsoft SourceSafe
- Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Excel
- Experience of multiple insurance policy admin systems
- Microsoft Azure platform
- Microsoft Azure SQL platform and technologies
- Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Experience of other ETL tools, reporting tools, database technologies