Analysis, Security, Technology and Change
£65,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A leading global insurance business with a fast growing Cyber reinsurance brokerage has an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Consultant to join expanding team in a client facing role.
- ·To build effective working relationships within the team and other internal departments;
- ·To act as a point of contact within the department for specific tasks/processes;
- ·To ensure effective and structured verbal and written communication, with the ability to present information in a clear manner and contribute to meetings as required;
- ·To use best practices and knowledge to identify efficiencies and process improvements within projects assigned, and to solve problems as required;
- ·To be proactive in seeking opportunities to develop own experience and technical skills wherever possible;
- •To work with minimal guidance; managing own workload, demonstrating effective prioritisation of tasks and providing regular progress updates against project plan;
- •Ability to manage competing priorities within the clients Analytics team. Forward planning (ability to anticipate future outcomes);
- •Having 'can do' attitude and the ability to work across different teams in a transversal manner.
- Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- •Knowledge of IT security fundamentals as well as frameworks, such as NIST and ISO27001;
- •Experience of cyber consultancy in client facing roles;
- •Capability to translate technical concepts for different internal and external stakeholders;
- •Confidence presenting to senior stakeholders, both internally and externally;
- •Experience working with Financial Services preferred;
- •Good attention to detail;
- •Interest to learn about insurance, reinsurance and analytical fundamentals;
- •Personable, enthusiastic, ability to summarise and explain key drivers of complex situations in a clear and concise manner.
Education / Qualifications:
- University degree required in appropriate discipline at 2:1 or above.
- Cyber Security or Political Sciences associated disciplines are preferred;
- CISSP associate status/ equivalent preferred OR a willingness to complete the full qualification;
- Excellent IT skills, in particular, ability to present information clearly and effectively over MS PowerPoint or MS Word.
- Skills using MS Excel also preferred.
You may also be interested in...
A new, fast growing insurance business has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to a join a dynamic fast paced IT team and be responsible for covering the role of internal IT technical support contact for first line day to day user support and application systems sup...
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum Sector: Technology and Change, Infrastructure Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: London City
A fast growing global Insurance / Reinsurance business has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to responsible for collaborating with the Digital Product Managers, business system owners, and users to capture the right business requests and accurately tr...
Salary: £70,000 to £80,000 Per Annum Sector: Analysis, Technology and Change, Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Change & Transformation Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: London City
A leading London Market insurance business has an exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect to join a growing UK & Bermuda Architecture team be responsible for translating business vision and requirements into solution architecture and designs for new transformative technolog...
Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 Per Annum Sector: Technology and Change, Change & Transformation, Architecture, Development Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: London
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join a growing digital products team within a leading global insurance business and focus on continuous and agile delivery of new software applications and digital modules that will reach across the clients under...
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum Sector: Technology and Change, Development Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: London City
A growing global brokerage has an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Technical Analyst to join a dynamic security team to plan, schedule, monitor and report on activities relating to information security. The role will work in collaboration with the change team, ...
Salary: £70,000 to £80,000 Per Annum Sector: Analysis, Technology and Change, Security Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: London City