Analysis, Security, Technology and Change
£65,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A leading global insurance business with a fast growing Cyber reinsurance brokerage has an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Consultant to join expanding team in a client facing role.
- ·To build effective working relationships within the team and other internal departments;
- ·To act as a point of contact within the department for specific tasks/processes;
- ·To ensure effective and structured verbal and written communication, with the ability to present information in a clear manner and contribute to meetings as required;
- ·To use best practices and knowledge to identify efficiencies and process improvements within projects assigned, and to solve problems as required;
- ·To be proactive in seeking opportunities to develop own experience and technical skills wherever possible;
- •To work with minimal guidance; managing own workload, demonstrating effective prioritisation of tasks and providing regular progress updates against project plan;
- •Ability to manage competing priorities within the clients Analytics team. Forward planning (ability to anticipate future outcomes);
- •Having 'can do' attitude and the ability to work across different teams in a transversal manner.
- Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- •Knowledge of IT security fundamentals as well as frameworks, such as NIST and ISO27001;
- •Experience of cyber consultancy in client facing roles;
- •Capability to translate technical concepts for different internal and external stakeholders;
- •Confidence presenting to senior stakeholders, both internally and externally;
- •Experience working with Financial Services preferred;
- •Good attention to detail;
- •Interest to learn about insurance, reinsurance and analytical fundamentals;
- •Personable, enthusiastic, ability to summarise and explain key drivers of complex situations in a clear and concise manner.
Education / Qualifications:
- University degree required in appropriate discipline at 2:1 or above.
- Cyber Security or Political Sciences associated disciplines are preferred;
- CISSP associate status/ equivalent preferred OR a willingness to complete the full qualification;
- Excellent IT skills, in particular, ability to present information clearly and effectively over MS PowerPoint or MS Word.
- Skills using MS Excel also preferred.