Infrastructure, Technology and Change
An exciting opportunity for a Cloud System Engineer to join a growing Lloyd's Syndicate witin their operations team
Key skills and experience
- Strong understanding of Azure cloud platform services (3years experience) ...
- App Service, Storage Account, Service Bus, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Azure AD... etc
- Good experience of cloud PaaS & IaaS.... configuration setup, monitoring & maintenance.
- Good understanding of Azure networking... virtual networks, load balancers, NAT gateways.
- Good experience of Azure Security... Role-based access control, network security groups, service principals, Azure Key Vault
- Strong understanding (3 years experience) of ARM scripting, Azure Resource Templates, Azure PowerShell and / or Azure CLI Windows Server Manager.
- Operational Active Directory management (e.g., security group membership)
- Working in Agile environments.
- Exposure to build, test, release and deploy for CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.... planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing & integration, maintenance.
- General DevOps practices.
- Beneficial to have operational SQL server experience ...configuring, managing, maintaining & monitoring.
- Rigorous and disciplined approach to change control
- Highly detail orientated and thorough
- Work collaboratively across an organisation
- Solve challenging problems in an elegant but pragmatic way.
- Write professional, clear, and comprehensive documentation
- Apply best development and DevOps practices.