Analysis, Business Analyst, Technology and Change
£80,000 to £90,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A growing Lloyd's syndicate has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to work within a dynamic Application development team consisting of Developers, Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers across all regions and business clusters to deliver robust design and technical solutions.
Essential Skills / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a business Analyst.
- Significant experience working in AGILE teams.
- Worked within a Microsoft Azure/AWS Platform based solution with a strong exposure to CI/CD pipelines.
- Business & Technical Discovery (Business Initiations, Requirements Gathering, Manual Captures,
- Stakeholder Workshops
- Strong Software Development / enhancements and maintenance, Testing, and Deployment Strategy
- Significant experience in bridging the gap between Technology and the Business Community
- Creating and documenting complex Business Use Cases, User stories, Test Cases and Business Requirements Documents
- Excellent documentation skills
- Significant experience in designing wire framing front end solutions.
- Strong analytic skills including the ability to interpret client business needs and translate them into requirements
- Experience with requirements specification and development: process/functional requirements definition methods, use case development, process flow diagrams for functional and non-functional needs (As-Is and To-Be).
- Proven full software development life cycle experienceExperience with steering the Backlog and Sprints and prioritizing the User Stories
- Insurance Industry knowledge (London market preferred).