Change & Transformation, Development, Project Management, Technology and Change
£550 to £650 Per Day
An urgent opportunity for a Contract Business Analyst to assist with a critical application transition for a leading London market Insurer, working collaboratively with Developers, Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers across all regions and business clusters to deliver robust design and technical solutions.
Essential Skills / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a business Analyst.
- Significant experience working in AGILE teams.
- Business & Technical Discovery (Business Initiations, Requirements Gathering, Manual Captures, Stakeholder Workshops
- Strong Software Development / enhancements and maintenance, Testing, and Deployment Strategy
- Acting as a conduit between Technology and the Business Community
- Creating and documenting complex Business Use Cases, User stories, Test Cases and Business Requirements Documents
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong analytic skills including the ability to interpret client business needs and translate them into requirements
- Experience with requirements specification and development: process/functional requirements definition methods, use case development, process flow diagrams for functional and non-functional needs (As-Is and To-Be).
- Proven full software development life cycle experience
- Experience with steering the Backlog and Sprints and prioritizing the User Stories
- Insurance Industry knowledge (London market preferred).
- Worked within a Microsoft Azure Platform based solution.